MAXIMUM PRINT COMPETITION ENTRIES: ( Size: 40x50cm (including mount )
3 Prints only(Colour or B/W)
HALF YEARLY PRINT
ANNUAL COLOUR PRINT
ANNUAL MONOCHROME PRINT
MAXIMUM DIGITAL COMPETITION ENTRIES:
HALF YEARLY DIGITAL
To be prioritized by the author and communicated to the secretary nearer the time on the final number to be entered, this number not to exceed 100.
DIGITAL AV'S COMPETITION RULES
1. No sequence may exceed 12 minutes in length.
2. A member may enter up to 3 AV's per competition, with a total running time for all 3 entries not exceeding 15 minutes.
3. The sequence should be programmed with 'close show after last slide' and return to desktop at the end.
4. Your name or logo must not appear anywhere in your sequence.
5. Subjects - the choice of subjects is entirely open and there are no special categories.
6. This is the only competition where the photography does not have to be the authors own, use of images from the internet is permissible as this may be the only source of images to tell the story. The sequence production however must be the work of the entrant, and any help must be declared. Joint entries are permitted.
7. COPYRIGHT - It is the responsibility of the member to obtain copyright clearance and hold the appropriate copyright license.
1. TITLE: The Society shall be known as "ROMFORD CAMERA CLUB"
2. OBJECT: The objective of the club is to enjoy, and encourage as well as learn all aspects of photography. The club shall be a non profit making organization.
3. MEMBERSHIP: Shall be open to all members of the community regardless of race, religion or gender.
4. SUBSCRIPTION: Will be set by the membership voting democratically at the Annual general meeting.
5. HONORARY MEMBERS: Honorary Membership may be granted at the discretion of the Committee, to any person in recognition of services rendered to the Club
6. TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP: Membership of the Club will cease by default in subscription as already defined, prejudicial conduct resignation or any cause deemed good and sufficient by the Committee.
7. MANAGEMENT: The business of the Club shall be managed by a Committee consisting of the Officers appointed by the membership voting at the AGM and the committee will consist of a Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, Programme Secretary, Competition Secretary, Print Secretary, Digital Secretary and such other Members as shall be deemed required by the existing committee members. The Committee shall be empowered to fill any casual vacancy in their number, but the person or persons so appointed shall hold office only until the next following Annual General Meeting and shall then be eligible for re-election by the club membership. The Committee shall have power to co-opt any Members for
special duties or because of personal qualifications.
8. COMMITTEE: The Committee shall be empowered to make such bye-laws, not inconsistent with these Rules, as may from time to time be deemed necessary, and shall have power to appoint any Sub-committee requisite for the conducting of its business. The Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer shall, ex officio, be Members of all Sub- committees. For all Committee meetings, Four Members shall form a quorum.
9. ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING: The financial year of the Club shall close on the 3lst March and the Annual General Meeting of Members shall be held within two calendar months thereafter, when reports of the year's work, together with the financial statement shall be presented.
10. SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING: The Secretary, in conjunction with the Chairman, shall call a Special General Meeting at any time as may be required. The Secretary or Chairman shall also call a Special General Meeting at any time if so requested by FIVE Members of the Club.
11.VOTING: At any Committee or General Meeting, in the event of an equality in voting on any matter other than an alteration to the Constitution and rules, the Chairman of the meeting shall have a second, or casting vote.
12.ALTERATIONS: This Constitution and rules shall not be altered nor added to except by votes of a majority of one quarter of those Members present at an Annual or special General Meeting, due notice of which must have been given to all Members. Written notice of any alterations or additions proposed by a Member, supported by SIX other members, must be given to the Secretary at least four weeks previous to the meeting and placed by the Secretary on the Agenda of the notice convening that meeting.
13. INTERPRETATION: The Committee shall be the sole authority for the interpretation of these Rules and the decision of the committee upon any matter effecting the Club and not provided for by these Rules shall be final and binding upon Members.
14. COMPETITION RULES: A list of these rules for both internal and external competitions can be found in the "Club Rules" link.
Date of adoption 31st March 2010